Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a booking on your website?
- To make a reservation with us, please go to the Booking page. From there, fill out your required dates, times and locations and then proceed to choose the vehicle you would like to hire. Payment is taken locally on collection of your vehicle and prices include insurance. We will contact once your booking is confirmed. If you need any assistance making a booking, please call our Customer Services Team on +90 533 870 72 50-51.
What information do I need in order to book?
- You will need information regarding your flight details and reservation dates and times, as well as the name of the place you will be staying in North Cyprus. We will also require the driver's valid passport, and the passport of any additional drivers (if applicable), which you can provide when we deliver your vehicle.
How and where do I pick up my vehicle?
- Ercan Airport - If you are picking up your hire car from Ercan Airport, your vehicle will be ready and waiting at our Ercan Airport parking area (DMG Park). If you have selected Ercan Airport Walk in Office, then you will need to come to the office to pick up your vehicle.
- Hotel in North Cyprus - A representative from Eurodrive will wait for you at an allocated time at reception or the lobby area.
- Other North Cyprus Address (e.g. villa) - Your hire car will be delivered at a place and time of your choice, anywhere in North Cyprus.
Who is authorised to drive the vehicle?
- Only the people named on the rental contract as the main or additional driver are authorised to drive the vehicle. You must be over 25 years old to drive in North Cyprus.
What do I do in case of accident or mechanical problem?
- Our friendly customer services team are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In case of any issues with the car, or if you are involved in an accident, please notify customer services immediately, and we will talk to you through what to do next. If the main or additional driver is found to have caused the accident, then unfortunately we are unable to offer a replacement vehicle and / or refund on any unused rental period.
What payment methods do you accept?
- You can either pay by credit card or debit card at the time of reservation, or we can accept a card or cash payment when your vehicle is delivered. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Is there a minimum rental period?
- The minimum rental period is 3 days.
What if the vehicle I select is unavailable?
- If the vehicle you requested is unexpectedly unavailable at the time of delivery, we will supply you with a similar model of the same category. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the car will be the same model or manufacturer.
Extensions to the rental period
- If you would like to extend your rental period, please notify us by phone or email at least 24 hours before you plan to extend your reservation.